quinta-feira, 30 de abril de 2009

Burning Day (01/01/2009)


When I look at the sea
Is your face that comes to me
I watch the waves passing by
And I wish that moment was frozen
I see your eyes in the sky
Oh, when did the moon get so bright?

I feel like the phoenix on burning day
My past goes away
I start a new life
With you by my side!

I walk trought the rocks
I feel the wind upon my sholders
Little drops of the ocean in my skin
I'm so fresh
I feel that I can do anything
Anything you want me to, for you!

I feel like the phoenix on burning day
Because when I'm with you
I feel so warm in a second
In the other I'm a new me
Happier than ever
Happier than 5 seconds ago

Every minute that passes by
I'm a whole new person
I'm up here in the rocks
Way up high
I almost feel like I can fly
Happy thoughts its what is takes
So I hear....

I feel like the phoenix on burning day
My loalty is to one person
That someone makes me feel brand new
Every day,
So alive, so free...
That person, is you!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário