terça-feira, 28 de abril de 2009

I Need... (07/10/2006)


I'm wondering,
What if true love really exists?
What am I doing here?
What am I waiting for?

I need someone to love
I need someone to care for...

I need...

I need a reason!
I need a smile, every day...
I need my soul back!

I don’t need tears!
I don’t need the world...
I don’t need to say that I’m sorry...
For being just the way I am!

Are you out there?
Please come to me...
I’m not special...
I don’t need anyone special!
I just need someone
Who makes me feel that way...

I wonder...
If someday...
I'll wake up...
And think of you...
Like you’re my reason to be here...
To live each day
With happiness...

Is that possible?
Will I find that person?
That’s all I ask for...
I need my angel!

I’m crying here...
And I don’t know why
I just know one thing...
My hearts no longer here!
I feel it...
I need it...
Why does he left me?
Why did I do wrong?
Is it just me?

I don’t know the answers...
But I want to...

I want to fly
Away from here!
Look into his eyes...
And feel that my heart came back to me!
Like it never flow away!
Please...
I'm dying from the inside...

I don’t need promises!
I need to feel love again
I need to remember what it feels like...

I don’t want to cry anymore...
Please god!
Give me my wings again!
I need them!

I'll give him what’s left of me...
And we'll be,
Two hearts...
That beat has one...

I can’t sleep...
My whispers won’t let me!
I can’t breathe...
My heart calls to me!
I can’t free it...
Cause I don’t know where the keys are!

I'm sick of listening love songs
I don’t understand them anymore...
I NEED TO!

Please...
Give me something to believe in...

Let me love again!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário