terça-feira, 28 de abril de 2009

Tonight (22/05/2007)


I once was a fallen angel...
I was too blind, too weak...
Everyone left me behind to die!
I saw shadows in every move that I take...
I lived in agony!

Out of the darkness you came...

You found me broken on the ground...
Quitting of my own existence...
I saw your expression,
I saw the sweetest eyes I had ever seen...
That's more that stories ever tell!

On that very first moment,
My wings became stronger!
I could build a new road for my life!
Just me and you,
One destiny, our future!

You told me you loved me...
And tonight,
I can tell you the same too!

I use to woke up at night,
Just to set free the tears of my broken heart
I tried to call the moon,
To ask for something new...

Now I'm dancing under the sleeping sun,
Feeling the moonlight,
I hold the night, like I never did before!
You gave my life back again...

And now I wake up in the middle of the night,
To call the moon,
Wishing for this love to be for a lifetime!

You told me you wanted me...
And tonight,
I feel the same way as you do!

The fallen angel had flowed away...
I am not alone anymore!
Now it’s only you and me...
And this could last forever!

You told me you cared about me...
And tonight,
I would show you I feel the same!

And... boy…
That's more that stories ever tell!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário