terça-feira, 28 de abril de 2009

Never Too Late (20/05/2007)


This is a story about an angel
Who tried her best,
To set free from the shadows...
And when she thinks that she couldn’t go on with her life
She realizes that it’s never too late!
And she finally flies away:

I used to think that I couldn’t be free...
Everytime I walked out the door
I saw nothing but shadows...
They haunted me!
They used to make me cry!

All the whispers around me…
Inside my head...
They made me tremble!
I was so scared...

My wings, they didn’t move…
I couldn’t fly away!

There's a whisper inside my head,
I can not understand what it is saying...
I ask for help...
But nobody listens to me!
I see a million people...
But nobody helps me...
Nobody helps...

I run...
I tried to reach the door on the sideway!
I enter the room...
And then I found myself stuck inside that room...
I cry once again...
And every tear I drop,
It disappears...
It’s like it never happens...
It’s like I never existed...
It felt so bad!

I felt that the floor was going down..
I wanted to fly away...
But I was stuck!
I couldn’t...
Is this supposed to be the life of an angel?

In the middle of that dark room,
I saw a sparkle...
I went to see what it was...
And I found a mirror...
I looked into that mirror...
First there was nothing,
A few seconds later...
I saw me!

I saw my dream!
My eyes...
They don’t cry!
My lips...
They smile!
Then I realized...
Not always life runs the way we want to!
And not always life runs for the same direction!
There are good times, and bad...
And we only have sure of ourselves
If we know that we tried our best!
And,
To reach our dreams...
To reach a dream:
It’s never too late!

Then I heard a noise, coming from the outside!
I saw an eagle, flying to her family...
My eyes,
They overflow up with strength...
I found the bravery that was missing in my life,
And my wings...
It seems they want to fly...
And I try...
I was in the air again!!
I was soaring…
Flying again!

I raise me up once again!
And I'm on my way...
To fight another battle...
The war, it’s not over!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário